Baby Beehinds Night Nappy
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
A gorgeously plush specially designed night nappy for those heavy wetting babies out there! Side snaps allow independent fastening at the waist and thigh for the perfect fit. Fast drying with excellent absorbency - fantastic value for money. Team this nappy with on of our awesome wool covers, for the ultimate night time solution.
If your baby is a heavy wetter and you need a heavy duty nappy to cope with the long night hours, we're sure you'll love these specifically designed night time nappies.
They truly offer incredible absorbency, with up to 23 layers of bamboo fleece right in the wet zone where it is needed most!
As this nappy is a fitted nappy, the whole nappy is absorbent, and therefore a cover is required over the top to keep baby's clothing and bedding dry We recommend our wool nappy cover for use with the night nappy).
Made from luscious bamboo fleece, with an outer layer of velvety organic cotton velour and an inner lining of buttery soft microfleece, baby will sleep comfortably with a dry bum.
Baby BeeHinds Night Nappies fasten at the side - using our great quality resin snaps.
Side snapping nappies are great as they allow babies who have chubby or lean thighs alike to get a perfect fit.
The waist and leg settings can be fastened independently, so if baby has a little waist but big thighs- that's okay- this nappy can still provide a beautiful fit!
Features and useful info:
• These nappies are sized small, medium and large to provide a precise fit.
• These nappies are made from natural fibres using renewable resources, and lined with a stay dry layer (synthetic) to keep baby's bum dry.
• These nappies are the PERFECT overnight choice- team with a wool cover for a leak-free night!
• These nappies come with 'quick-dry' snap-in absorbency. Two long booster 'tails' mean you can fold the absorbency to exactly where baby needs it (more to the front for boys or tummy sleepers for example!). Achieve up to 23 layers without any additional boosting.
• Side-snap fastening to allow independent waist and thigh settings.
Baby BeeHinds is an Australian brandline.
1) Soft and comfy:
Made from luscious organic cotton velour and lined in buttery soft microfleece. Baby will sleep comfy in this nappy!
Completely lined in microfleece to keep baby feeling dry.
3) Drying time:
Fantastic drying time for a dedicated night nappy, which is ideal for colder climates in particular.
Awesome absorbency- The long 'tails' of the snap-in soaker pad allow you to fold the absorbency to exactly where baby needs it- with up to 23 layers of bamboo in the wetzone!
5) Price and economy:
Despite being sized it is a very economical night nappy system- you really only need 5 in whichever size baby needs for full time night-use.
1) Sized System.
This does mean upgrading sizes as baby grows, and that means the upfront cost is a little higher. However- providing your nappies have been cared for properly, they should be in fantastic condition to put away and use again on the next baby, which then saves $ down the road!
2) Some fiddling required:
It isn't that difficult, but you do need to snap-in the soaker pad and fold the tails to the ideal position for baby's needs, and then put a cover on over the top.
3) As a night nappy, they do take longer to dry than 'day' nappies, however this is to be expected as there are more layers of absorbency. Having said this - the drying time is not bad at all for us, and this is due to the soaker pad's design - it allows for lots of airflow for fast as possible drying times. When we have to use our dryer- they dry in one dryer cycle.
Overall we've been really happy with these night nappies and if our baby was a heavy wetter they would be a MUST! For enough on hand for each night, we recommend 5 night nappies. This will allow time for washing and drying!
Products You May Like
The original Baby BeeHinds fitted nappy. Known and loved worldwide!...
Baby BeeHinds first released the hemp fitted nappy in 2004, and since that time, it has remained one of our best selling products. They fit the average baby through from birth to toddler, however very solid and tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
Hugely popular nappy- Australia's favourite fitted!
These nappies are immensely popular due to their all round great fit and excellent absorbency. They fit the average sized baby through from birth to toddlerhood, however very solid or tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
Simply change the sizing for newborn by adjusting the snap settings as baby grows. Also makes a great night nappy option when teamed with a Wool cover! Once of the most versatile nappies you'll find!