These fantastic nappies are a 'true' AIO with a twist!
Made with a velvety soft Minkee/PUL outer, non-pill suedecloth inner and sewn-in soaker pad of 4 layers of microfibre terry-cloth, these nappies facilitate very quick and easy nappy changes!
Our Magic-Alls also have a pocket opening sewn in to the back of the nappy... so whilst you can use this as an AIO nappy, you'll also have the ability to customise the absorbency to suit baby's own needs at times when extra absorbency might be needed! If baby is a heavy wetter or the nappy will need to be worn for an extended period, such as during nap-time, simply insert a bamboo 'Boost-It' (included in the price) and the absorbency of the nappy is immediately doubled!
This nappy does not require a cover. The plush minkee outer is far too gorgeous!
Features and useful info:
• All-In-One design (no cover required) with pocket opening to allow extra inserts to be inserted if required
• 1 bamboo insert included with each nappy
• Sized small, medium and large and XL to allow best fit
• Minkee outer (soft, velvety fabric), suedecloth inner (soft, and 'stay-dry' to draw wetness away from baby's skin) with sewn-in absorbent core made from 4 layers of microfibre
• Made from 100% polyester (free insert made from 60% bamboo, 30% organic cotton, 10% polyester)
• Resin snap closure
Magic-Alls is an Australian brandline.
1) No Fuss! Extremely user friendly. Seriously, these are as easy to put on baby as a disposable nappy! No cover needed, no liner needed. Just put on bub and it's as simple as that! If using the bamboo booster, it will take about 3 seconds to insert. If you pre-stuff the pocket, you'll still have no fuss at change time!
2) Coverage: The wide band of elastic around the back of the nappy keeps unwanted messes contained! A feature we are very proud of!
3) Trim for baby to wear. Precise sizing and fit ensures baby always wears the perfectsize for them. No uneccesary bulk between the legs.
4) Stay-Dry: Completely lined in suedecloth to keep baby feeling dry.
5) Absorbency: Decent absorbency for the average wetter- with the ability to adjust absorbency- room for some 'boosting' if required! These nappies have a pocket opening in the back, in addition to the sewn-in absorbency already provided, and come with a bamboo insert at no additional cost.
6) Drying time: Relatively good drying time for an AIO nappy system. Turn inside out when line-drying for quicker drying time.
7) Price! Very cost effective for an AIO nappy system, which are typically the most expensive of modern cloth nappy options.
1) Sized System. This does mean upgrading sizes as baby grows, and that means the upfront cost is a little higher. However- providing your nappies have been cared for properly, they should be in fantastic condition to put away and use again on the next baby, which then saves $ down the road! Or, why not sell them second hand? You'd be so surprised- LOTS of parents on online parenting communities purchase second hand.
2) Not as breathable. Made from 100% man made materials (except for the bamboo insert). This in itself is definitely NOT a bad thing, as all the materials are 'breathable'. They're just not AS breathable as natural fibres. BUT they are still more breathable than a disposable nappy!